Information was prepared in 2020
This section presents updated information on pollution by Heavy Metals and Persistent Organic Pollutants for each country - a Party to the Convention. On relevant pages per each country official data and expert estimates of emissions as well as calculated depositions and concentrations, their spatial distribution, deposition totals and contributions to them of national and of other European countries are demonstrated.
The information has the following structure:
Emission data (CEIP)
- Concentration fields in media with spatial resolution 0.10x0.10 (in graphical and digital form)
- Deposition fields with spatial resolution 0.10x0.10 (in graphical* and digital form) on the territory of a given country.
- Deposition fields with spatial resolution 0.10x0.10 (digital form) on territories of other countries from its national sources
- Maps of contribution of external anthropogenic sources to deposition on the territory of a given country.
- Contribution of European countries to depositions on the territory of a given country.
- Contribution of sources of a given country to depositions to other European countries.
- Deposition to ecosystems
* Visualization of maps with resolution 0.10x0.10 for some countries with large territory could be generated with significant delay due to large amount of processed information.